Monday, December 5

Tarantula Sisters Zine Issue 2


Issue 2 of Tarantula Sisters Zine is out and available on Etsy! This one was truly a labor of blackened love, everyone featured is dear to my heart and really came together to make this evil little book happen.

Inside:
illustrations by OLIVIA MEW
an interview and illustrations by DAN DRUFF (of Holy Cobras)
photos by YULI SATO
an illustration by RAYMOND BIESINGER (of The Famines)
a poem by ANDY CROSS (of Kill Squares)
an interview with GOODNIGHT,DAY
a short story by TAYLOR HOODLUM STEVENSON (of Abyssed)
a fashion photo story by APRIL LEA
a fashion editorial by OVATE
illustrations by JASON LEE RHYNO
a comic by WALTER SCOTT
+ an illustration by CRAIG NICE

Only 6 bones!
Right here: http://www.etsy.com/listing/87670836/tarantula-sisters-zine-issue-2

2 comments:

  1. I can't believe I forgot to buy one of these on the week-end! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love tarantulas, i have two by my own

    ReplyDelete